Sunday, April 17, 2011

One of a kind antique dresser ,side table , Headboard asking $495

Antique one of a kind retored dresser
"Cavalier" antique dresser ,finished with antique white , ballet slipper pink and bead  black trim. This has been finished in a Shabby chic ,distressed finish .Hand blown clear glass knobs with black poka dots complete the look !.A sweet antique table has been made to match and a twin headboard complete this darling room !All our furniture is coated with polyurthane , (not just paint alone )this helps protect the finish .I encourage you to shop at "Huddle furniture for kids " , "Norton" even "Ashley's and you will see I offer top of the line quality , custom quality furniture at a fantastic price ! Asking $495 for the set! We accept cash, paypal .Delivery is avaible .Call Debbie 480-228-3278/480.218.7144

  
 

2 comments:

  1. I saw these on Craigslist and just want to pop in and say ~ I love how you combined beautiful and whimsical together!
    I also refurb furniture and love giving a new look to old pieces! It's so fun!
    I'll put your blog in my favorites.
    Thanks, Lynda
    PS ~ My daughters and I have a little blog too. It is http://home-homemade.blogspot.com/ if you would like to check it out.

    ReplyDelete
  2. OMG. I love the pink dresser. How fun!
    http://www.treasurebroker.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete